This aspect of the disease is very widespread and occurs in both adults and children. If the time to notice the signs of a fungal infection of the feet or nails, when it will only begin the treatment process will be easier and the symptoms never come back. The type of disease depends on the pathogenic agent of the disease, the state of the immunity of the human disease. Strike the micro-organisms of the foot of a person and of the nail plate, the infection spreads with a fingernail to the other.
What is this fungus
This is the generic name of infectious diseases that hit the foot of a person, the nails on the hands or feet. In medicine, this pathology are called mycoses – a team of ailments that are caused by microscopic fungi. Relieve onychomycosis – the defeat of the nails, and ringworm – is localized on the skin of the feet. The disease is often independent of the disease it is generally develop on a background of disorders of various origins. Looks like the cholera, the place of the location depends on the type of the pathogen.
There are a large number of species of fungi, however, pathological changes in humans require only a few. Mycosis stop occupy on the prevalence of the 2-th place among all diseases of the skin. There are the fungi, which are hazardous to health:
- A fungus that causes pathology only in humans, can be contracted by another person.
- A fungus that causes disease in animals also, the infection occurs in animals and other people.
- Candida. A separate type of yeast, which has its own characteristics.
Types of fungi on the feet
There are several types of pathologies that have a similarity of the signs, they are rubromikoz, and athlete. They share in common, the definition of "mycosis stop". The symptoms of athlete's feet fall, depending on the species, but they often develop in parallel, which is why this distinction is arbitrary. Distinguish the following forms of pathology:
- scaly, it scaly;
- onychomycosis, which is divided into: normotroficheskie, atrophic, hypertrophic.
What it looks like
The fungus refers to the most common disease of the skin of the feet, contract, you can ignore the simple rules of hygiene. Looks like fungus on the feet especially, you can notice even in the early stages of development, which facilitates the process of the therapy. Different the development of nail fungus and mildew stop, but there are common symptoms of the disease:
- the appearance of cracks between toes;
- smells even after a shower;
- the lesions fungal are always accompanied by the characteristic burning and itching;
- there is dryness and flaking of the skin;
- between the fingers to form bubbles, which then burst and let the erosion;
- develops redness of the skin in the places of defeat;
- nail plate to change hue, their thickening
The symptoms of athlete's foot
It is very important to start the treatment of the pathology at the time, for that it did not extend farther on the skin, fingers, and nails. Is assigned to a therapy based on the analysis that you need to go to the hospital. This will help you to determine the type of pathogen and the form of the disease, and to give it adequate treatment. Start the nail fungus of the feet, again with the increase of perspiration, odor, burning and itching, therefore, when they appear immediately go to a dermatologist.
It is one of the aspects of the pathology manifested by fungus on the feet, a strong desquamation of the epidermis. More than the other sites of the defeat is exposed to the skin on the side of the foot and between the toes. The symptoms of inflammation are subtle to look like the surface, such as during emptying. The main symptoms of the fungal infection of the feet following:
- the corneal layer thickens;
- the skin become thick and begin to glow;
- the most prominent example is the figure of the skin;
- gradually the proliferation of mold on the fingers, foot, and nails;
- sometimes trained scales the scales on the epidermis;
- other sensations that are uncomfortable not.
This type of fungus of the feet is characterized by small bubbles, which are filled with liquid inside. This is a symptom of infection. Generally located on the side of the foot. It is the dissemination of this symptom to the inside of the fingers. A chronic form can be identified by one of the following reasons:
- a bubble was formed when hee several, they are based in a large;
- the fluid inside the papules dark, if not to conduct treatment;
- during the rupture of the blister appears the erosion crust.
This is the most common fungal infection of the feet. The symptomatology is not the first phase of the disease is not palpable, then it is a change in the skin on the toes. Then, begin to form the laminations and cracks in the dermis. The skin has no visible lesions, but increases its sweating. Trained to this form of fungus in the athlete and trihofitii. Has this type of yeast infection with the following signs:
- formed of the disease on the background of the form or occur independently;
- the process of the disease develops most often on the skin between 5 and 4 fingers;
- the main symptoms are of crack on the dermis, around which is formed a white bezel flaking of the skin;
- between the fingers of the cracks appear.
- you receive a burning sensation, itching of interdigital intervals;
- after the cracks may stay in the erosion, they have expressed the pain;
- the condition is usually prolonged and chronic, the disappearance of the illness of the winter, and in summer, exacerbated;
- the skin, with time, become loose, to the decline of protective functions, which opens the access to a streptococcal infection, this leads to a purulent inflammation of the type;
- these conditions cause the swelling, pain, redness, increased temperature of the body and the discomfort of the man.
This form of the disease strikes of the nail plate of the toes. It follows that the changes of structure, there are spots or a complete change of the color of the plate. Begin the pathological changes of the free edge. The first phase of the symptoms of nail fungus of the feet are manifested in the formation of spots on the plate, the strips of yellow color. Signs of onychomycosis vary according to its type:
- Hypertrophic. Occurs a thickening of the nail, formed of a yellow coloration of the. With the weather starts to strongly collapsing under him appears thickened, scaling of the skin.
- Atrophic. Occurs a thinning of the nail, it collapses under the bare skin keratinized skin.
- Defeat mold and fungi. The development of the disease usually occurs in the context of other pathologies of the nail. The plate can acquire, yellow, brown, black, green. Characteristics of this form of fungus complications in the form of paronihii – purulent inflammation of the lodge near the nail.
Signs of this form of the disease of the feet develop during the defeat of the fungi of the genus Candida. One of the symptoms most characteristic of the – white deposit on the legs. These pathogens are known to all the people, but in the pathogenicity of state spend just under that stirs the external factors that have weakened the immune system. They can be long found in a latent state and do not bring the discomfort of the man. Typical signs and symptoms of candidiasis feet carry the events:
- swollen and red leather no
- the defeat develops on 3 or 4 of toe;
- formed a bubble near a home, where there was an exfoliated piece of skin;
- near appear ulcers and blisters.
How to determine the fungus
Is not always a bad smell of the feet is a sign of a fungal infection. In some cases, it is simply the effects of wearing uncomfortable shoes or for the season. Recognize a fungus on the feet can be characteristic manifestations external: cracks, flaking, redness. The symptoms are itching and burning in the place of the infection. If you notice all of these symptoms, immediately consult a dermatologist. Determine the type of fungus can upon visual examination and conduct diagnostic tests.
The first signs of
The effectiveness of the therapy depends on the speed of treatment of a patient to a physician. If you have already evolved launched on the stage, to face all of the symptoms will be difficult. In case of failure of the therapy of the human body will be subjected to a constant attack of a pathogen, which will cause problems in the functioning of other systems. The first signs of a nail fungus on the feet and the feet the following:
- Between the fingers of the cracks appear. This area is always a high priority in the defeat of the fungal infection, it is possible to observe an excessive dryness, flaking feet.
- The roughness of the skin, thickening considerably. Incorrectly, this feature can also be recognized for other diseases.
- Destruction of the skin, blisters.
- Redness, burning sensation and itching in the affected area. These symptoms cause serious discomfort, this is the most frequent and characteristic symptoms of the fungal infection of the feet.
Fungal disease diagnosed by a dermatologist visually. They can identify the outward signs of the type of pathology, based on symptoms, assign the necessary tests. They are appointed for the final to confirm the diagnosis and determine the type of pathogen. Are performed the following tests:
- The microscopic examination. Perform a scraping of the skin, or a small rifle of the nail. Material carefully to work and study under the microscope. This analysis allows to confirm the presence of downy mildew, but does not define a view.
- The diagnosis on the presence of bacteria. Received biomaterial to assist putting on a fertile soil. After a certain period of time study results, what is the colony has formed, check for drug susceptibility against late blight. The scan duration is 5-7 days.